GREAT TRUTHS THAT CHILDREN LEARN QUICKLY
1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
2) When your Mother is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) If your sibling hits you, don't hit them back. Parents always catch the second person.
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a goldfish.
5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food..
6) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
7) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
8) You can’t nail Jell-O to a tree
9) Painting the family dog is a mistake especially if enamel is involved
10) Tuna Salad Sandwiches will not stand up to long term storage in your bedroom closet
11) It’s not a good idea to put a frog in your pocket
12) Liver is yucky
13) Teachers and mothers are psychically connected what one knows the other knows
14) Cats make good dolls for about 3 minutes
15) ART is best done on paper not your bedroom wall
16) Adults own things that they are very protective of while you are expected to always SHARE
17) Whatever that was it WASN’T a balloon!
18) Grandma’s teeth belong in her mouth and are not to be used as a hammer or a hockey puck
19) Never trust anyone that says “Just TASTE it”.
20) No matter how much you know there’s always more to learn