Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ETSY


I am so greatful to my friend DEE MORAN for pointing m in the direction of DIGI STAMPS and ETSY.

I had actually started working on an Etsy shop last year before Christmas but had just never solidified what to sell exactly.

Dee came up with the Digi idea and it certainly has done well at least in the short run.

Besides selling image sheets which crafters use like any rubber stamp except they print off the image-hand colour it and go from there-I have had all sorts on interest in promoting my goods through scrap book groups and other online art groups from around the world-most recently NORWAY.

It would be nice if this led to some new licenses in rubber stamps, giftwares or t-shirts.

I have already had two offer to take my shop off my hands and let someone else sell the images so I guess people are liking what the are seeing.

I am hoping that over the next weeks I will be able to share some sample of cards etc made by crafters around the world who are using my images in their work.

This post features one of DEE Morans cards using my Halloween Boys mini sheet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...