Monday, September 27, 2010

New Samples



I have been asking artists who use my DIGIs to share samples of their work-I recieved these samples today from Elaine Lienhart who does wonderful things and also tells you on her blog how she did it and what she used-Its a great blog and I hope you will all pay a visit to her!

http://cardscatscollections.blogspot.com

Enjoy her beautiful cards-Thanks Elaine I appreciate your contributions!!!



The Raggedy Ann is from my Santa's Toyshop sheet and the little girl ion the Tree Costume is from my Let It Snow sheet-I have been adding sheets almost daily and I reward those who send in great samples such as these with a free sheet...hope to see more from Elaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...