Friday, October 1, 2010

BUSY BUSY BUSY


I have been very involved with setting up and stocking the ETSY shop-hopefully I will get news soon about the SUPPLIES portion of the shop so I can get those items up.

There has been a severe shortage of black chipboard since the rains and flooding this past summer-that was one item I wanted to offer since so many people ask me about the wonderful heavy substrates I use and we have had great luck using the same black chip for fat books and other projects.

It will just take time.

I find that opening a shop means you get many requests for donations and I have been trying to fufill those as well since it's good advertising and widens the client base and visibility of ones shop.

Elaine Lienhart sent me the adorable card above-she does wonderful things with my images-she has entered this card apparently in a competition-you can see it on her blog as well-the link is under my blog reccomendations on the lower left on my blogger page.

Dee Moran has also sent me several new samples and I will get those posted ASAP.

I donated an image to the largest scrap booking group in NORWAY-hopefully that will generate some interesting sample cards from their members.

Just LOTS going on.

I am fairly well caught up on all my swaps and projects for the year-I have a couple pending but have cut way back on swapbot and I am hosting a tag book swap-pretty soon it will be time to start on my annual Christmas cards-this year has flown by...

Happy crafting all-I will get back to some serious blogging soon-just distracted now by all thats going on in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...