Sunday, October 17, 2010

Carousels and Dancing Bears


It has been so much fun recieving samples back from Artists all over the world sharing their finished projects using my DIGI images.

Mina Hartley shared her CAROUSEL HORSE card-delicatly coloured and combined with papers and ribbons to make a finished item I would have been proud to create myself.

I love the use of the unexpected colours and textures combined with the expert handling of the embellishment of the image.

I find the best cards are the one where my art and what the artist creating the projects does compliment and enhance each other!

Meanwhile I recieved a note from Rebakah Lane, one of the Stitchy Bear Design Team, that she had entered her projects done originally for Stitchy's challenge using my images in another challenge and won top honors!

Well done you!

I love the way she used the images and made them her own by photoshopping the bear down to the head and flipping it for the tin.

It shows how versetile digis can be and what a good investment they are for crafters.

Thanks to both of these ladies for sharing their work!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't Mina do beautiful work?! She's on one of Mo Manning's DT's, too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...