Friday, November 26, 2010

Now taking applicants for my DESIGN TEAM


I guess it’s time so I am forming an ELITE DESIGN TEAM to help showcase my digi stamps.

I will be having SIX designers on the team; one space has already been filled by Elaine Lienhart.

The remaining five will need to be unique in their style, meticulous in their work and offer something special by being a part of this team.

Design team members will receive free digis - not single designs but full sheets, free of charge, before they are available at my shop.

I will also be asking design team members for input on the designs that will help me decide what does and doesn’t make it to public offering, what themes should be offered and ways to improve my products by adding additional images or elements.

I will ask for one design per member per month using my digis with an assigned theme or color but any DT member may submit more for consideration-I will also occasionally ask that each DT member use the same image as all the other DT members to show how diverse the handling of one image can be (repeated, flipped, cropped etc).

I will link my blog with the blog or website of each DT member so visitors can enjoy all the work they do-I will also provide a button that MUST be displayed on DT members’ blogs to link them to this blog and identify them as Elite Design Team Members.

I am especially interested in those designers who can venture outside the paper crafts box and use my images on a variety of projects like wearables, gifts, wood etc.

I am also especially interested in those designers who use Adobe CS3 or better and are adept with digital manipulation of images.

Anyone interested may submit 3 jpegs of their top project designs using digis by email to me at rickstdennis@yahoo.com .

Please be sure you have watermark or copyright protected your designs.
Designers not selected will be notified and their jpegs will be deleted to protect their work.

I will also be judging the quality of the photos you send-Elaine does beautiful photos of her work, well lit and with props and accessories that compliment the items-these are the kinds of photos I am looking for.

There is no deadline and I will notify designers who apply and are chosen to be a part of the team-the first DT project will be due in Mid January 2011.
I will not fill the team simply to have it filled I will only add people who I truly feel will be an asset to this group and have a unique aesthetic and top work.

PLEASE do not apply if you cannot participate for at least 6 months as a DT member-Thanks!

Look forward to seeing some great project submissions and feel free to alert friends who may be interested in being considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...