Friday, November 12, 2010

Operation Write Home BLOG HOP








I am so happy to be #14 on the OPERATION WRITE HOME blog hop!

I hope you will enjoy the cards especially made for this event by
Elaine Lienhart and Jacqueline Dennis.

Both designers used images from my LIL FOLKS spring Holiday digi sheet which also has images suitable for St Patrick’s Day and Easter.

Just a few pieces of information OWH has asked us to share.

The deadline for CHRISTMAS CARDS has passed-if you must make them to feel in the holiday spirit there’s always next year.

Right now VALENTINE’S DAY is the next card group to ship-hence the Valentine theme for this blog hop event.

Deadline to have your cards in to OWH is JANUARY 7th, 2011.

Every day cards, Note Cards, Birthday, anniversary etc are all welcome you don’t just have to do holiday themes and remember we need cards suitable for both MEN and WOMEN.

OWH means that our wonderful armed services personnel deployed around the globe receive beautiful, handmade cards with envelopes that they can use to write those special messages home-no rummaging through some dusty PX or searching the shops of KABEL or Baghdad for a card to send.

ALSO please vote for OWH in the Joann's CRAFT FOR A CAUSE contest-we would love to see this worthy cause winn first place this year-the prize money will assure that packing supplies and mailing costs for the hundreds of pounds of cards that go out every year will be met for several years to come!!

In honor of today’s BLOG HOP I have an OWH SPECIAL on my
ETSY SHOPPE-you can purchase the LIL’ FOLKS SPRING HOLIDAYS digi sheet that was used for these beautiful samples, my SIMPLY SPRING SHEET AND a third digi sheet sampler available ONLY for today’s event!

Retail value is $30.00 but you will be paying 33 1/3% less and receiving 3 sheets of images for only $20.00 bucks-that’s today only so be sure to take advantage of this special event offer.

ALSO watch for a new spring angel design download on OWH blog. I am always happy to donate to this very worthwhile cause.

I hope ALL of you are voting for OWH in the JOANN’S Craft for a Cause contest-I want OWH to take home the big prize which will go a long way in making sure the cards keep going to faraway places for the benefit of the armed forces.

I will be blogging more about this but I did want to add in the exciting news that I have signed a contract with I BRAKE FOR STAMPS to produce an exclusive line of HARD STAMPS designed just for them.

Clowns, Mermaids and other favorite designs will be included-the clowns are currently available on their website.

I will continue to do my DIGI stamps and I thank all of you for your support and acceptance of the new guy on the block-ME-I love doing the designs and I’m always eager to hear about your ideas for images you would like me to add over at my ETSY shoppe.

An early happy VALENTINES DAY to you all and remember sharing what you love to do by sharing your creativity is a great way to show your support for the men and women of all nations serving as our allies and from our own country to help keep us safe and free.

Despite what you feel about the wars the people who are on the front lines deserve to know we care for them and thank them for their brave service.

THANKS AGAIN to ELAINE and JACQUELINE for the “heartfelt” designs you can find their blogs in my featured blogs section on the lower left of this page!!! While you're doen there say HI to FIGARO-see if you can get him to purr :-)



To visit JAN at SHE'S GONE STAMPIN click HERE to reach her blog hop entry.

63 comments:

  1. Rick these cards are awesome -you have some talented folks showing off your stamps! And making a deal for real rubber---wahoo!!! You go!! I'm off to check out the spring sheets, I'm trying to transition my brain...LOL.

    Thanks for joining in the hop and supporting our heroes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick those are fabulous. I love your images. So glad I found them, hope to be shopping soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick, your art is wonderful and such beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable cards!
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rick - big fan of your digi's here :) The cards are wonderful - so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love these images!! AWESOME projects, all the little details are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the new stamp line, Rick! Glad to hear you'll still be doing them in a digital format, though....I don't think I'll ever go back to buying stamps again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards with great designs and coloring!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these cards are really very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these images - it's always nice to find something a little different .. I'll be looking for your stamps at I Brake For Stamps too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing cards! Love the coloring!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your images are superb! Great detail! Looks like they would be so much fun to color!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards, thanks for joining the bloghop! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. these cards are just wonderful!!! thanks for your support of OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for joining in. I'll have to check out your ETSY shop. Love all the detail on that red card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The cards are Awesome!! Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The cards are amazing! They really make your stamps shine!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your accomplishments! You do great work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun and fabulous image!! Love the colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, these are so great. I just love the images. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness!! If it hadn't been for this blog hop, I don't know that I ever would have seen your artwork - and I am SOOOO happy that I have. You are incredibly talented. What an asset to the stamping world.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, your artwork is so lively, fun, and lighthearted with amazing lines. The Queen of Hearts card is both funny and beautifully made.
    On some of the posts I've made today I may have said "ladies", forgetting we had at least one gentleman in our midst on the bloghop! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on your contract with I Brake For Stamps. I love your images.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the cards!! I have never seen your work before either since this is my first bloghop!! Boy, am I having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the images! I can't wait to check out your shop. Thanks for supporting OWH with your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  27. your DT rocked their cards! Congrats on the new contract with IBFS! Thanks for supporting OWH

    ReplyDelete
  28. You and the ladies did a wonderful job with these beautiful cards. Thanks so much for supporting OWH and our troops.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great cards...love your images and will look forward to seeing what pops up at IBFS too!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. These cards are totally fabulous!!! The ladies definately did an awesome job with your outstanding digis!!! Congrats on going to rubber with IBFS! Now stampers of all varieties will be able to purchase your fabulous works of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. You're images are wonderful and these card samples are beautiful. Congratulations on your new contract with "I Brake for Stamps" I am certain they will be a huge success. Thanks for support OWH and sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Rick; LOVE the Queen of Hearts! (as well as the rest of your fun images!). So glad Dee 'introduced' you to us! And thanks for your participation with OWH :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. awesome drawings and the DT did great cards - TFS and keep those digis coming

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awesome image, Rick! And the ladies did a fantabulous job with it! Thanks for supporting our nation's heroes! Thanks for hopping with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  35. your designs are just drop dead gorgeous! LOVE them. Thanks for supporting OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Nifty images and the ladies who created the cards are marvels! Thanks for supporting OWH!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Rick your images are so amazing! The detail, the whimsy, they are so fun! Thank you for being a part of this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow - just awesome!
    Shelley
    scrapshopinaboxabagandabasket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your designs are beautiful. Thanks for sharing and helping OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great images and your ladies came through -- those cards are gorgeous. Congrats on your deal with I Brake for Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow - I love your Digis and I'm happy for you for your new contract. Congrats.
    DianeL
    loyaz1 at wbhsi dot net
    http://loyaz1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Lovely cards!!!! Great coloring job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. what beautiful jobs done on the cards!

    Blessings!
    ~§hawnie® Bartron
    http://cardsbyshawnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Rick . . . wow, thanks so much for sharing, that Queen of Hearts is the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Stunning cards Rick! Beautiful digital stamps, love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great card.

    Please come and visit my blog too!
    Jessica Lynn
    http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Beautiful cards and a wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Awesome card, love the colors and textures. Clearly one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  49. awesome cards, the work is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wow Rick your sample card makers did an awesome job with your fun images! Thanks for supporting OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great looking cards. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oh my! I love that chubby cheeked little fairy. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...