Thursday, November 25, 2010

Stampin With the Dragon CHALLENGE





Be sure to hop on over to STAMPIN WITH THE DRAGON today (Friday, Nov.26th, 2010) and get in on her challenge contest where the contest is an EXCLUSIVE one of a kind digi sheet featuring a collection of whimsical DRAGONS which will go to ONE lucky winner!!!

The sheet features 3 design s which are being used by her Design Team to make samples and 3 other designs which will be available ONLY on the winners digi sheet.

Like Stitchy Bear-once the challenge is over and the sheet is mailed these designs will never be available again as stamps.

I always make a few new friends from these events...so welcome if you haven't seen my work before.

SWTD graciously loaned me a couple preview designs from her DT to share with you here so enjoy-I haven't offered too much fantasy based content in digis because I thought dragons and unicorns were sorta yesterdays business but if you'd like to see more in that or any area on my ETSY shoppe be sure and leave a comment letting me know or drop me a note via ETSY.

Thanks again to STAMPIN WITH THE DRAGON and their Talented DT for sharing the preview design images!

6 comments:

  1. Your Dragon is awesome you need to put some in your shop
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rick :)

    Can i just say a HUGE thankyou for supplying these fantastic dragons for my team to work with, i know i for one loved working with mine but as you can tell from my design name i Lovveeee Dragons lol

    Again thankyou so much for sponsoring us and offering such a wonderfull prize :)

    Janette
    Stamping Dragon Designs/Stamping with the Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was one of the most challenging images I've ever worked with, but I was pleased with the end result. Thanks for displaying my card - and thanks for allowing us to work with such a detailed gorgeous image!

    Cheers!
    Marlene (a.k.a. Disguised as a Grown-Up)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sponsoring this week's challenge. All of your images have such incredible detail they require little adornment. I appreciated the opportunity to work with you.

    Sincerely,
    Tammy
    Tammys Spot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rick
    thank you so much for the lovely comment and the opportunity to colour and work with such an amazing image
    Kate
    aka Downrightcrafty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. I would like to thank you for your lovely comment. Your images are gorgeous as always.
    Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...