Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thanks DESIGNERS


I have had such a terrific response to my ETSY shoppe from sponsoring challanges and donating images to worthy groups like OPERATION WRITE HOME.

BTW OWH is one of the finalists in the JOANN'S Craft for a Cause contest and it would be wonderful to see them win.

OWH is 100% volunteer operated and has virtually zero costs for advertising etc-they do need help with postage and shipping materials.

All the cards are donated by crafters and designers and they are provided to service men and women deployed around the world free of charge so they have nice cards to use when they write home-what a great group!!!

You can vote once a day for them to win the FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS which will mail an avalanche of cards over the next years at the JOANN'S site.

I want to thank JACQUELINE DENNIS (http://jacqui47.blogspot.com/) for her very unique and wonderful cards using images from my LET IT SNOW DIGI SHEET-many designers took advantage of the special I have posted offering LET IT SNOW and SIMPLY CHRISTMAS as a package for 25% off.

Jacqueline has a wonderful blog which features really in depth tutorials and excellant photos on how she creates her cards---be sure and visit her while you are blog surfing!



I also have recvd some wonderful samples from STITCHY BEAR'S Design Team.



This hat design is from my FASHIONS sheet and is also included on the DESIGNER THANK YOU SHEET which I send out to people who send me useable images of their work which I consider OUTSTANDING examples of projects using my images.

I always appreciate seeing what you do with my designs and I also send out a thank you sheet with a sampler of seasonal images when I recv jpegs of your work via email.

I am amazed and pleased that I am so popular in th UK and Europe!

I have had many purchases of my images from overseas especially from the UK but also including Russia, The Czech Republic, Switzerland and Norway to name but a few.

I guess it speaks to the international language of ART which transends borders and is one of our greatest ambassadors around the world.

We who love to CRAFT, DESIGN and CREATE make friends around the world without having to say a word!

THANKS AGAIN to ALL who have shared their work to be enjoyed on my BLOG and ETSY shoppe and I hope to see MANY more examples of your work in the coming months.

My next challange sponsorship is on the STAMPING WITH THE DRAGON blog this month.

The Pumpkin Head card below is from FABULOUS Elaine Lienhart whose work is constantly amazing to me-Thanks Elaine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...