Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lena Katrine- You're an ANGEL


I recieved a lovely note with an attached image from Lena Katrine(http://scrappeskreppe.blogspot.com/).

Using one of the images from my HAT SHOPPE sheet she has created a lovely and unusual card featuring dark tones of purple and an intricate folding design-I hope you will check it out on her blog.

I am always so happy to recieve well done and unusual images from crafters, artists and designers who include my digis used in a new, frsh and exciting way!

Lena recieved a 2011 first quarter digi THANK YOU sheet for her time and effort to show my appreciation for her work.

ENJOY!!!

By the way she has a great blog post which includes lots of information on how she created this card at the address above!

3 comments:

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...