Sunday, January 2, 2011

Still looking for DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS


I am still 5 designers short of filling my 2011 Design Team.

I am looking for designers who think outside the box, create cards and other craft projects especially 3-d items using digi stamps (mine) and who will be able to produce at leazst one project per month (beautifully photographed) to use on this blog.

My elite design team members will recieve digi sheets and other items before the are available to the public (free of charge) in exchange for their participation.

Elaine Lienhart is the anchor designer of my team.

Submit 3 jpegs of your BEST work and BEST photography of you work to my email addy
rickstdennis@yahoo.com.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...