Saturday, February 5, 2011

CATS




I have 2 sheets of CAT DESIGNS OVER ON MY etsy SHOPPE...i have this fantasy that Cats have a life all their own which is much richer and fuller than any we can imagine.

This little fellow so wonderfully presented in a card by Elaine Lienharts is enjoying a martini in his lounging outfit before settleing in to watch a DVD of CATS on his big screen and maybe enjoying a mouse sandwich (hold the Mayo).

Hope you enjoy this card as much as I do!

Thanks EL! We are still looking for designers to fill in our design team so take a look at my blog posts about the Elite Design Team and get your submissions in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...