Sunday, February 20, 2011

Giclee Prints on Paper or Canvas

I have had requests to purchase copiues of some of the work I have posted on my blog or elsewhere.

I have found a reasonable Giclee printer who can do the prints on top quality museum stock or on canvas ready to hand with wrapped sides

Prints are created from my digital files.

The price range is from 50.00usd up plus shipping and would depend on size, style of print etc-all such prints would include a certificate of authenticity.

A 16 x 20 on canvas could be as much as 225.00usd.

Giclee prints are used by many top museums and galleries and are state of the art currently in reproductions of digital art.

I also do art cards on premium photo paper using pigment inks (less susceptible to UV) if you would just like a copy of a particular piece-prices range from 7.50usd up plus USPS shipping and are mailed flat.

Please contact me at rickstdennis@yahoo.com for further information-I will handle all sales through paypal.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...