Thursday, February 10, 2011

NEW Design Team Member CARINA!!!




When I first saw Carina Hella's work, the soft colours and attention to details I thought she might make a wonderful addition to my Elite Design Team.

Lucky for me before I had a chance to invite her she applied.

I shared some pictures of Carina's work with Elaine and we both agreed that we had found the 2nd member of my EDT.

Carina lives outside Bergen in Norway with her boufriend and dog and has only been crafting about one year.

It just goes to show that how long someone has been crafting has less to do with the product than their inante artistic and design sensebilities.

Carina says, "When I fist visit Rick St. Dennis etsy site I knew I would fall so in love with his images, they were funny, grown up and in so many different styles, it was the digi’s I was looking for! I first got the fashion sett and painted the girls on it, and I soon realized I had to have some more! So I got a little of this and a little of that. And than I stumbled over the DT Call in his blog, and I knew I just had to try, and here I am!"

Welcome aboard Carina, we look forward to seeing what you come up with in the coming months...

Remember there are still 4 spaces to fill on the EDT so let your friends and fellow designers know about this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...