Sunday, February 13, 2011

New DT Member - HELENE




Our third ELITE DESIGN TEAM Member is Helene from SWEDEN...

"My name is Helene but in blogland I guess I am more known as Mummylade. I have been a crafter as long as I can remember but it became a serious addiction a couple of years ago. I work as a secondary teacher in Swedish and English, a very rewarding job indeed! I have a great husband who loves to cook and I love that he loves to cook and we are blessed with two lovely daughters, age 9 and 19. When it comes to crafting style I adore the vintage and shabby chic and I'm slowly turning the entire house to suit my obsession =). I enjoy doing cards but my true passion is boxes and altered items, and I love recycling old stuff and use out-of-the-ordinary things for my crafting."

I think from the sample picture you can see why we picked Helene for the EDT-she has an out of the ordinary view of objects and how they can be embellished besides a great eye for colour, texture and design.

Welcom Helene I look foreward to working with you!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the team Helene :D Looking forward to see what you'll make! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...