Thursday, March 31, 2011

Little Bits




I have had many requests from designers and crafters for digi images thats are small, easy to color and related stylaistically so that one or several can be used on a project.

I came up with what will be the beginnings of a new series of Little Bits---in this case Little Bits of SPRING.



Once I had a sheet completed of images that I liked I sent them off to my wonderfil Elite Design Team with some words about how I envisioned the designs being used and I am thrilled that (as always) they surpassed what I envisioned with some wonderful, creative ideas to share with you.

HAZEL did the wonderful box below filled with notecards that keep the images small.

What a great gift to recv: fun, colourful and useful!







ELAINE sent in two of her wonderful card designs-it seems all the designers liked the ducklings-Elaine also did the funny frog.

I love the bright colours and the cheerful embellishments on her cards!




HAZEL used the kitten design from the collection to create party bags and tags in fun, girly colours!





Next HELENE offers her party bags in softer colours perfect for a garden party or shower!






CARINA does Easter baskets that are just DUCKY! Simple but charming.






Finishing off our party are TINE's candy bags also featuring the duckling theme!




I can see these images used on potpourri bags, fabric or paper coasters, perhaps adapted as pins or party decor-so many ideas and you get all these and more on the sheet.

I have the LITTLE BITS OF SPRING sheet on my ETSY shop at a special price of $8.00!

Once it sells out it will go up at it's regular price of $10.00 so grab one of the first ones and start making a slew of wonderful projects for spring parties-you still have time since EASTER is late this year.

Watch these pages for more Little Bits...Halloween, Christmas, Summer and Fall and who knows what else will find it's way into this new series which I hope you will love using as much as I loved doing these designs.

Thanks to my very talented ladies-I do have the most wonderful design team and Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to write me and let me know how much you appreciate their creative excellance...BRAVO ladies for another job well done!

Happy spring to all, the freesias will bloom soon-my favorite flower with such a magical fragrance!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects using your cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! All the projects look great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...