Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New RUBBER at IBFS

Della emailed me to tell me her latest designs from MOI are up at I brake for Stamps-she still has MORE waiting in the wings-They do such a great job with my designs I am so happy to be working with them.

If you want rubber stamps rather than Digis-Della at IBFS has the exclusive contract for my designs...check em out!

THERE IS ALWAYS A LINK ON MY BLOG DOWN THERE ON THE LEFT but of course you could also bookmark her page...

Thanks to all who support both my site AND IBFS!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Rick, I love the new bears! Will they be available in a digital format, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My agreement with IBFS is that the designs she carries are exclusive to her company-I can have a similar design but not the SAME design.

    If enough people wanted the bears in digi format I could do a set of similar images.

    Wait till you see the Halloween designs...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...