Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome HAZEL-new EDT member from Scotland




Hazel certainly tried hard and showed she really wanted to be a part of the EDT_I think you will agree from her projects that she deserves a slot?




Hazel has this to say about herself and her life:

" Hi I am Hazel Christison a Mum of 2 boys Jake and Tom. We live on the East Coast of Scotland. I have been a few things in my 36 years from a Midwife to a Motorsport Sales assistant. I am now at home all the time fighting and happily winning a battle against agoraphobia.




(Rick Note: Hazel I also have agoraphobia and anxiety disorder so I know it isn't easy especially when you have children and a family-you keep winning the battle-it does ger better)

I have crafted for as long as I can remember but seriously took it up about 4 years ago. I remember making origami shapes for hours as a wee girl and every Christmas I would make my own cards for my Grannys. I enjoy all types of crafting from making cards, ATCs and smaller projects to bigger challenges for the home. I could sit for hours bringing images to life with my my promarkers which I think are now my number 1 crafting favourite tool.





I am really looking forward to working with Rick and his Talented Design Team. "

I hope you have a great time Hazel and we look forward to seeing more of your designs in our upcoming EDT projects!




Congrads!!!

7 comments:

  1. OH how fun! Love the little Train there :D Welcome to the Team :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Congratulations..xx

    Hazel's creations are inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work! Welcome, Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAZEL GOOD ON YOU HUN HAVE FUN AND DO YOUR BIT DELIGHTED HUNNIE

    LIZ X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah thanks so much for the warm welcome Everyone, Looking forward to working along with the other Talented Designers xxHazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel I just LOVE your designs! You truly take Rick's art and bring them to life even more vibrantly! Congratulations!
    Linda Marino

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...