Sunday, May 22, 2011

SWANS


The challenge for last week on Collage obsession was SWANS-I have been busy and behind in my work due to medical stuff with friends, neighbors and personal so I didnt get to this one till now---Flight of the Swans speaks of the grace of birds and ballet but also the way ART is flying away from us in schools and public funding.

When the purse strings are tight the arts lose first as if we can do without beauty, music and entertainment...

I hope you enjoy my collage for this week and I will have another very soon...

4 comments:

  1. It was worth the wait! I really like the feeling of 'lightness' and movement!

    I hope your week is better.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. magical and beautiful, a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Rick, this is beautiful. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the greatest wonders I know is the return of the migrating swans every spring. I just love to watch them fly, they are so beautiful. For me, your collage is a great interpretation of that beauty and wonder. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...