Thursday, July 21, 2011

I BRAKE FOR STAMPS-HALLOWEEN




My good friends at I BRAKE FOR STAMPS let me know that my newest rubber stamp designs, HALLOWEEN COSTUME BEARS are up on my exclusive page HERE!

Della and her hubby do such a great job with my artwork and are so meticulous about their products.

I am proud to be exclusivly represented by them in the hard stamp market.

Also remember that the designs they sell are available ONLY from them-I don't sell digis or other products with the designs they produce.

Let Della know how you like the new designs or what kind of designs you would like to see from me added to their line-posetive feedback is also welcomed!

Thanks for your continued support of my work...

Rick

CLICK HERE to go to I brake for Stamps website.

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Rick they are sooo cute, Love them all. I do adore the wee witch best though as love all things Witchy!!! Hope all is well with you and you are recovering well from your surgery, Love Hazel xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! Love them! Hope you'll make some scary stuff in digis as well :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...