Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Elite Design Team has been busy!!














I wanted to share some projects from my wonderful design team ladies-specifically using HEDWIG HALLOWEEN the newest member of the fashion ladies series-as I mentioned there will be a new Holiday lady since Kandy Kane has been retired.

Many thanks to Elaine, Tine, Carina, Hazel and Helene for their fabulous projects!!!
Be sure and visit their blogs which are listed at the top of the column to the left.

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




I love the wine sack and how cute is the gift box with the candles inside?




It amazes me that each of them takes off with their own palette of colours and they all manage to make my artwork look better.




Halloween and the Winter Holidays are my favorites so this is just a preview of what you will find thsi year on my ETSY shoppe site.





I hope you've noticed that by popular demand I am doing many more single images as opposed to digi sheets---we'll see how it goes but so far response is encouraging.

Enjoy all this fabulous work and thanks again to my EDT Ladies!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards and what a great idea with the candle box. Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...