Sunday, August 7, 2011

My 150th Post


I am continuing mt series on the 7 deadly sins on Collage Obsession this week with GREED...I don't know why this crazy man buried in Toys was what I saw in my minds eye but thats how the subject translated to me.

Its always interesting to see what the other participants do and how diverse the entries are.

If you'd like to blog hop and see the other artists entries just go to collage obsession-theres a link over on the left on my blog and then look at the comments under each post which usually contain links to the various contributors sites.

I will be having a large post later in the week with new design ideas from my Elite Design Team and Hedwig Halloween will be features-I can almost feel Autumn in the air and Halloween is my favorite holiday (other than Christmas of course).

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 150th post!

    I love your take on "Greed"! First of all, I love the green gleam in his eye. Then, there's his pointy mustache (always a sign of someone a bit eccentric...not that there's anything wrong with that...LOL). Next, there's all those TOYS. I want them. I suffer from "Greed", and I NEED a "Robby Robot" to add to my collection. You must be trying to taunt me. LOL. It worked :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick you have out done yourself...this is amazing fantastic details and that face is to die for...three double back flips and a standing ovation for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rick,

    Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your art...always makes me smile whether whimsical or serious. Just keep it coming and keep sharing...I appreciate it!!

    abbyj
    www.thevivere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...