Sunday, August 14, 2011

PINK LADY


Dian asked us "What's in the glass?" and provided the glass so I am aware that it is not the correct service for a pink lady cocktail...

My Mother always drank a pink lady (or twelve) back in the party days of the 50's-in the 70's she switched to PINK SQUIRRELS...

I actually heard someone order a squeeling PINK virgin naked on the beach---I was tempted to ask....but didn't

So mes amies...My glass is full of Pink Lady, creamy, smooth, fragrent and lethal.

Dian HATES Pink BTW :-)

Bon Nuit!!!

PINK LADY with recipe, Collage Obsession 2011-Dian's Challenge

8 comments:

  1. She is the best!!!
    What fun.
    I also was thinking pink lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have one, I need it the mind is stuck on abstract, great image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double the applejack and hold the fly...your pink lady is gorgeous...Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may hate pink, but I LOVE this piece -- especially that slice of pink lemon. Of course, where else would pink lemonade come from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It makes your mouth water.....Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! A Pink Lady is always better than a Black Russian.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...