Thursday, September 8, 2011

More New Halloween for 2011




I added a heap of new designs tonight to my Etsy Digi shoppe so amble on over there and check out all the new stuff.

I decided to do a bunch of cheesy B MOVIE sci fi monsters and had a ball doing them-another witch-I think I have about a million now-anyway I was just crankin out some good work so I went with it.

Still looking for Bat designs for my GOING BATTY promotion-remember you will get a "wee suprise" as Hazel said-if you send in a bat card.

Hope everyone is having a fun week-the weekend is almost here and its supposed to cool down in California so woooo hOOOOOOO.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that made me laugh, My aim in life is to have everyone I know converted to a scottish accent. LOL
    Love the Beastie hes super scary,
    Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...