Thursday, September 29, 2011

My newest DESIGN TEAM star...


Hazel sent me this picture of her son TOM-isn't he a handsome young Bairn?
He used some of my stamp designs from I BRAKE FOR STAMPS-the company which has exclsuive rights to produce and distribute my art as rubber stamps-to create this wonderful Halloween card...

It's always great to see young people encouraged to be creative and to express themselves artistically-especially in these tough times when the arts are disappearing from schools.

A BIG thank You to Tom and EDT member Hazel for submitting thus picture and TOM will be recieving a THANK YOU sheet of digis from me for his efforts.

ENJOY!!! and visit I BRAKE FOR STAMPS the new button link is in the left column at the top!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Golly Rick My Wee Bairn will be so excited in the morning when he gets up and sees this. He is so proud of his card and took it to school today!!!
    Take Care Love Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tom!!! Fantastic card!!! You did a great job!
    Della

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...