Friday, September 30, 2011

TiNe went BaTty - more from my wonderful EDT







Tine sent me her BATTY project and its a swell card=the bat POPs up to say BOO-Just love it...be sure and stop by Forever Knight-today is my Friday sponsorship for them-theres a button link on the left and down below is a post about the 31 day blog hop that starts tomorrow-OCT 1 and runs for a month-one sheet of Halloween digis a day will be hidden somewhere in the blog hop-sounds like fun eh? The links are below...

I'm sorry but TINE didnt send me the siurce for the pumpkin she used on her card-as soon as she does I will add it-it's a great design and goes remarkably well with my drawing of the bat!

1 comment:

  1. WOW this is super what a great card, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...