Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BRAND NEW for 2011



I am happy to introduce a brand new digi sheet for Christmas 2011-LIL BITS OF CHRISTMAS!!!

You told me you loved the spring sheet so here is one for the holidays with all the whimsical motifs I could pack onto one page.

I asked my design team to do some special projects using this sheet and they came up with an incredible selection of projects.

Here are Helene's projects-I had previously listed another project as hers-sorry-these wonderful items are what she created---ditzy me LOL.....








Hazel offers this charming candy box-change the traditional Christmas colours for BLUE and GOLD amd you have a great Channukah gift...






Carina envisioned an advent calendar made of ornaments so she not only used the new designs but some of the classics as well and created this string of merry little vignettes, perfect for country or nostalgic decors...






Here's a sweet cookie container from Elaine and another candy container from Hazel-the choir boys are one of my favorites on this sheet!!

By the way in 2012 Elaine will have a monthly feature on my blog where she will share a card and some challenging techniques with you.

Look for ELAINE'S CARD CORNER every month with a seasonal design using one or more of my images.








Who wouldn't love to find a pair of these adorable candles in their stocking?

A perfect hostess gift, Tine has packaged them in a simple but elegant manner that also makes them perfect for boutiques and Holiday craft Faires!










I will have more holiday projects over the next weeks including a how to on my simple but effective ATC ornaments with a twisted stovepipe wire hanger that elevates them from ATCs to a winning project.

I adapted the design from one of my Tole Painting series SMILES AND BLESSINGS HO HO HOME...that project will be up in about 10 days-I hope to include video that demonstrates how to twist the wire hanger.

To thank all my supporters I have a very special price on this digi sheet for the month of NOVEMBER only!!!

Regular price 12.00usd available at my ETSY shoppe for only $7.50-grab it now before the price goes up in December!

Hope you have enjoyed seeing all these great projects and thanks to my ELITE DESIGN TEAM ladies for creating these special items for me---all of the team is staying on for 2012 and I hope to welcome 3 new designers as well-more about that and all the new features on my BLOG later this month!!!




The ornament above is by Elaine-I love this nostalgic,old fashioned look with the paper doilies- Carina's advent calendar is below...



Here's another card from Hazel-she's SOOOO prolific-I love the way she's finished the whipped cream on the cocoa!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW arent all the items divine, what great work and looking forward to seeing Elaines monthly card corner, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrible when one must comment on their own blog-I had made some REAL huge boo boos on this post and here I am at 4 am fixing the problems-I am pretty sure all the projects are now correctly sorted to their creators and all my wonderful designers have been properly recognized---sorry for MY confusion but isn't it a glorious collection of wonderful goodies???

    >SIGH<

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...