Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Rubber Stamps from I BRAKE FOR STAMPS





Della over at IBFS let me know that the new St. dennis exclusive rubber stamps CHRISTMAS BEARS are now up and ready to become a part of your collection.

I BRAKE FOR STAMPS will also be bringing out WINTER BEARS featuring skaters, skiers, snowboarders and other fun designs without the Christmas feel...watch for those coming soon.

The CAROLER BEARS above was my personal favorite from the Christmas set so I am sharing it for you to see here.

You can visit Della's online shoppe from the handy link right over there

<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know many people who highly endorse her stamps and I am always pleased at what a great job she does capturing my artwork for the hard stamp market.

Remember the designs I do for I BRAKE FOR STAMPS are exclusive and I do not sell them as DIGITAL STAMPS so she has the only versions of the Teddy Bear Collection which has been quite popular.

1 comment:

  1. Ok Ok I gave in and bought the Caroler Bears and the Christmas Tree ones last night just after she popped them instore!! I adore them they are so cute, Della is so helpful over there, its a joy to shop with her, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...