Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wishing you the BEST for 2012



It's been a crazy, busy December-lot's of fun, friends, family...Now thinking about next year, what direction to go-so many thoughts!

I wish each and every one of you a happy, healthy, creative sparkling 2012...be bold, brave and daring-always strive to go beyond your comfort zone and look at new possibilities!

Art is the stage upon which we play-let's all perform at our highest level in the new year...

If anyone would like this sheet of inchies I have done feel free to email me to a higher resolution copy at rickstdennis@yahoo.com---happy to share!!

Bon Chance!

Rick

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Rick! Hope 2012 is good to all of us!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Are you trading ATC cards or inchies?
    greetings from Holland.
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...