Monday, February 6, 2012

Elaine's Card Corner





This is a new feature starting this month-wonderful Elaine Lienhart will be doing a card using the latest digi(s) from my ETSY shoppe to create a card. You will find all the information on how the card was created and what was used on Elaine's blog-there is a link under my design team on the right-------------->

OR

CLICK HERE

This adorable fold up Valentine uses HAPPY DOODLE one of my new designs based on my envelope doodles.

I love the cool, trendy colour palatte and the intricate design scheme Elaine has used.

Be sure to hop over and visit her BLOG and watch every month for a new card design from Elaine!

Meanwhile if you'd like to see more of the "doodle" series you'll find them at my ETSY shoppe-there is also a handy link for that on this page

OR


CLICK HERE


Have a happy Valentines Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...