Monday, March 5, 2012

Paper Creations challenge



I am the sponsor for challenge #20 at Paper Creations...Jump on over and check out the outraegeous designs the DT did using my digis-I don't think I have ever seen such vibrant colours and intricate layering.

View the DT creations HERE.

Site owner SARA will be giving away TWO of the image sheets I sent them to work with so enter and win.

I was especially happy to see how many of the designers used my new DOODLE series on their cards---great job everyone!!!!!



Samples shown here are from JULIE and PAT

3 comments:

  1. Thank You so much for sponsoring Paper Creations Ink! We all LOVED creating with your awesome images! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved creating with your images and had so much fun with them. I can't decide which I like better the ducks, or the snails, or is it the rabbit or is it.......:0) thank you for sponsoring PCI with your great images. I look forward to using more of your phenomenal images to create joy for others.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...