Saturday, June 2, 2012

The SMEARED AND SMUDGED blog hop and SKULL A BRATION is June 4th-Monday. I am a sponsor and will be giving away 3 digi stamp sheets featuring SKULLS (big surprise) that are currently unreleased!!! HAZEL from my EDT was invited to do a card using one of the designs and I am featuring it here on my BLOG in honor of the blog hop-you can also see a copy of the prize sheet. A couple of the skull designs will be available separately in my ETSY shop for fall but the sheet will not be sold at all. SMEARED AND SMUDGED is always a fun group with interesting and edgy projects so be sure to hop on over and see what’s grinning back at you on Monday!!! Have fun…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...