Saturday, August 25, 2012

A little Holiday preview from Elaine and Helene

This is one of my new Christmas 2012 designs-an elf rolling in goodies... Elaine Lienhart sent me this wonderful sample this morning and mentioned she had "opened his eyes, hope I didn't mind?"-well I love what she's done and I think her open eyes look great-what do you think?
I have posted the ETSY sample so you can kind of compare the images. Here is Helene's version and they certainly have a differant feel from Elaine-I love the diverse visions my EDT ladies share with us!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the image. What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is super, what a great card, Love the traditional colours, Love Hx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...