Thursday, September 27, 2012

2 Creepmas Stamps make a clever scene

I got a big chuckle out of this sparkly project sent in by Monique Van Dijk of my EDT-she took 2 seperate images and envisioned them telling a story-the result is Scrooge and Frosty in a not too happy encounter for the poor snowman:




The actual image names are

BAH Humbug and SAD FROSTY

I have also added several MERRY CREEPMAS greeting stamps so had Monique had one she could have finished her card that way-I however like the idea of writing over the Merry Christmas stamp---sort of rebellious.

Thanks Monique for this cute visual Joke!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah this is brilliant, what a great creation, Love Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card..love the coloring and the shimmer...the message rings out loud and clear..lol thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...