Friday, September 14, 2012

A delightfully scary project from MONIQUE-BOO!

I was thrilled to get this project in from Monique-it's just the sort fo unusual, crafty thing that I love and her presentation on the mantle is so Martha Stewart. One could do this for just about every holiday with a three or four letter word and frames etc adjusted accordingly. Rotate the deor on the mantle thru the Holiday season.
So, pretty straight forward she did the word BOO, framed the canvases and added the coloured digis and embellishments. Here is monique's materials list: I made 3 canvasses, together they make the word BOO. I used Wacky witch, Evil jack , Snailian and Batcula. The roses are a die from Marianne Design . The swirls and flowers are Tim Holtz Alterations. The Letters are made using cricut machine (Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. The paper is from my stash, don't know the names. The spiders are plastic Please note: Snailian is available on my alien mutants digi sheet or as a single stmp-both by spwecial order only!
Here are shots of each individual letter:
and finally even closer shots of the coloured digis:
I sincerely hope you have enjoyed sharing this inspiration piece from Monique and that you will be inspired to make a similar creation of your own... Please remember to share any project you do with Rick St Dennis images-I will have a thank you sheet of digis for you if I am able to use your project on my blog or ETSY shop. Email projects using attached jpegs 96dpi or better to rickstdennis@yahoo.com. Thanks

6 comments:

  1. So what do I have to do for that snailian image? Just name it! Alien mutants?! I may need the entire sheet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. drop me an email-rickstdennis@yahoo.com
      I owe you a thank you sheet for the zombie stripper project

      Delete
  2. Absolutely fabulous use of all the images and a great project Monique. Adore these canvases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is a stunning project, I love it, Hx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...