Sunday, September 9, 2012

A scene stamped by Karen McIntyre

I was really unaware of scene stamps (and lots of other things) until I had the idea contest (still going BTW) and Karen McIntyre became the first St. dennis MUSE for suggesting scene stamps and cottages. She combines rubber stamps and digis into intricate scenic compositions often including cats, Pooh (as in Winne The) and Piglet. This attack of the hungry rodentos includes images frrom my CATS digi sheets (on sale HERE) and my Sinks scene stamps (HERE)... There are 8 sets of cat sheets available before they sell out on the sale!!!
I can't believe how it all came together with images from her collection to make this adorable and colourful vision... Thanks Karen for sharing this and for your many wonderful ideas, comments and connections!!! I hope you all enjoy seeing Karen McIntyre's work...

3 comments:

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...