Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ah, for a country lane and a village street

I was requested as you know by Karen MIntyre and friends to do some English and european cottage scenes. I have been amazed by the sort fo work these scene stamp designers do-we had the thatch cottage a few days ago and now Diana sends me her version of my country Lane digi augmented with . Trees by Stampscapes, Love You to Bits, couple by Inkadinkado and grass in foreground by Beeswax.
I just happened to also have a version that Hazel from my design team did using waterolour pencils-I think its fun to see 2 versions of the same source material side by side
I find it so interesting how little variance in colour and in this ase the addition of the stamping to complete the scene by Diana makes 2 most appealling visions of this peaceful view. Thanks to Diana Sample and Hazel Thomson for sharing these works...

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!!! They are both are absolutely Stunning!!!! I love scans.
    Good job Girls.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love Dianes its brilliant, I must try this scene stamping, need to work out how to do it first!! Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see how different people interpret the same image! They're both wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...