Saturday, September 1, 2012

Another new EDT member HELEN cULLUM

I am happy to welcome Helen who I think brings a unique vision to our design team group!
Her colours are unusual but have a freshness and trend forward feeling.
I made it clear I didn't love the green suit on my little vampire but as Helen reminds me we all have a colour that doesn't work for us-hers is PINK!
I love this "Twisted Easle" card that Helen did with DEVILINA-the bold colour choices and texture of the lace is totally working for me and it was this projet that won Helen a place on my EDT-well done you Helen!
I'm so exited to have new members on my design team-there may be yet a couple more and treasure my staunch core group-I hope you enjoy their work as much as I do??

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Rick, I'm still reeling at being chosen and re-reading the email, lmao. Looking forward to working with everyone x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are both lovely, what great projects, welcome to the team, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on landing such a talent as Helen! Her projects are gorgeous and just for the record, I like the green suited Dracula. Thinking outside of the norm is what makes Helen a real asset. I look forward to seeing what the new DT is creating with your fabulous images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the DT. You have a beautiful collection here. I love that box.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful projects by Helen. Any designer is lucky to have her unique talents. Love the green suit. Vee xx
    PS word verification is on.
    I am now on my third attempt at leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vee-I dont know what word verification is? I have to be on moderated comments because of spammers they just LOVE my blog-especially the chinese...
      Rick

      Delete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...