Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DT call-still looking

Because of adding the challenge blog and so much new social media activity, new digis etc-we need more people on the EDT-we are looking this time for people who are very familar with challenge blogs and social media-mainly FAcEBOOK.

We are very glad to have Aletha Jane Williams joining the EDT and Team Glitter for the challenge blog-she is exactly the sort of designer I was looking for.

Also joing the EDT on Team Sparkle is Suzanne Baker McKenzie another very unique designer with fresh colours and unique designs-Suzi brings a lot of experiance in challenge blogs to the team.

Eah of the two teams will handle one of the 2 monthly challenges on the blog.

There are 4 more spots I need to fill-edgier designers are welcome as are the more traditional since my designs span a wide gamut of styles and subjects.

Send me 3 jpegs of your best work-It would be nice if at least one were one of my images-I like to see clean, unique work, good shading (I personally prefer coloured pencil but am astonished when designers can make copics look dimensional and not muddy)

This is one thing that impressed me about Aletha Jane and Suzi -Their colouroing and shading with copics is impeccable.

Send email to rickstdennis@yahoo.com - you need to love working with my images because you will get a lot of them...

You will be assigned to one of the two challnge blog teams either Sparkle (Helen,Helene and Hazel and now Suzi) or Glitter (Nataliya, Tine and Monique now also Aletha Jane) each team is responsible for one challenge per month...plus the normal EDT stuff

cheers

1 comment:

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...