Saturday, September 22, 2012

Dear Aunt Spidey makes appearance on Facebook

Creepy Glowbugg (Gloria Palmer Steiger) posted this project which is incredible to Facebook and I jsut happened to see it and grabbed the image for the BLOG-I have to have a serious talk with these folks who do such wonderful things with my images.

Gloria is thus far the only person who has taken advantage of the Flash Sale-which requires knowing the naswer for a somewhat obscure question in order to win a large discount on my Etsy shop-however I believe she got this image by sending me her Zombie Stripper project.

Whenever designers send me projects that I can use on my blog I thank them by bestowing more images..its how I roll...so I will catch up with Gloria and shoot her some more stuff to colour.

Enjoy the incredible shading on GPS's project---wonderful!!!!


Click HERE for Glorias webpost with more photos and info.

9 comments:

  1. This is incredible, breathtakingly gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is great! The colouring is beautiful! The punch is awesome and am loving the cobweb papers! Great work and a great digi...I bought this digi and used it on a card on a challenge. It was great! I am a digi artist too and I love when I see these women colour my digis as lovely as she has coloured this one....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow awesome. Love the web punch too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation! Where is this flash sale question? Did I miss it? I always love a chance to get awesome images at an even more awesome price :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Where is this flash sale question? Did I miss it? I always love a chance to get awesome images at an even more awesome price :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ignore my previous comment. Now that I am on my computer I have found my answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Orange shading. But this image always make me shivers. lol
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Flash Sale Question is in the post below this one
    hope you have the answer
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...