Sunday, September 2, 2012

Don't forget 20% 0ff

I have set up a special sale on my ETSY site just for Blog followers use the code HALLOWEEN2012special and you will get 20 percent off your order! This sale is good through September 15, 2012 and is for all catagories including new designs and Christmas...have fun!!! Several of you have taken advantage of this sale and grabbed some great new designs at great prices! I also have the two cat sheets on sale by special request for 15.00 (you get BOTH sheets)and you an add the ode and get 20% off as well!!! My new Pumpkin guy IcHABOD comes in two variations and you get BOTH for one low price! Be sure and get all the things you've been wanting by September 15 and YES you an go bak and use the disount every time you purchase thru Sept 15... Have fun! Thanks to Karen McIntyre idea MUSE I have added two sheets of furniture items that can be used in creating scenes. There is a special section on the ETSY shope for the sheets and also an explanation of how to order individual designs seperatly. I will be adding more to this collection before the holidays-Thanks Karen for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...