Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Elaine Lienhart

I am always pleased when I get to post a card ffrom Elaine. Elaine was my first EDT member and gave me lots of good advice when I was starting out and had no idea what I was doing (not that I know much now). Here are two new cards from Elaine: One a take on a very old design which is on one of my Thank You sheets and the other a very popular Pumpkin head from my Halloween collection.
I love Elaine's fresh clean take on card making. Her colour choices are usually light and crisp and her cards put the spotlight on the image and the sentiment. I especially like the Pumpkin Head Witch in this fresh, trend forward take on Halloween colours-pastels are in and working for fall. Thanks Elaine for your contributions.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and fresh work.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both Elaines cards they are brilliant, I really love seeing her work too, sending her big hugs, Hx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...