Friday, September 28, 2012

Here comes HALLOWEEN

Halloween is pretty much an all month thing these days-Smeared and Smudged has their 31 day blog hop-I am sponsoring all 31 days...there are haunted house blogs and mysterious carnivals in the woods---lots of fun for those who enjoy it.

This is my monthly freebie-these two images will be up Saturday and Sunday Sept 29/30 over on Sparkle and Glitter my new challenge blog so click HERE to grab them and why not follow the challenge blog while you do that?



Also here is a discount code for my ETSY shoppe-if you have any last minute shopping to do for your Halloween or general digi needs-this will help.

HAPPYHALLOWEEN2012

PLEASE REMEMBER CODES AND FREEBIES ARE ONLY GOOD SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!!!

Don't forget our first challenge takes off on Oct 5, 2012 sponsored by DELICIOUS DOODLES (Thanks TERRI) and moi-so get those cards and projects flying in-be sure to sparkle and glitter...

Finally, if you havn't already don't forget to join us on FACEBOOK...

Hav fun!!!

6 comments:

  1. wow thanks for being so generous..I stumbled upon your work and I am a huge fan..wow your work is outstanding..I am waiting patiently for my next payday so I can come shop in your store for some more amazing images..thanks so much for putting your creative awesomeness out there for us who can colour but not draw..lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your generous offer. I have always admired your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the discount; I have now purchased some digital art images for the halloween hop at smeared and smudged. Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I love your images :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I have been a fan of yours for quite a while now. It is good to see that you are getting things going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your images are wonderful i love the freebie witch I will be back.I love the one i bought to..just sayin'
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...