Saturday, September 15, 2012

I Brake for Stamps New Deal-exciting news

I have been represented exclusivly in the rubber stamp market for quite some time by I BRAKE FOR STAMPS. Della is wonderful to work with and takes a lot of pride in her product. We had always agreed that what she sold in Rubber would be hers exclusivly and I would sell digis but not the designs she sold. That changed a couple weeks back and as of today I am happy to announce the first of the shared image stamps are available. I Brake for Stamps is offering six of my popular Halloween designs and will be adding more soon!
Ichabod, the Simple Scarecrow, I have a new Tooth and Busted down Witch are amongst the first of the new deal offerings.
Also offered are Sweet Lil Witch and my populatr pumpkin head witch.
Hazel Thomson from my EDT did most of these samples I may have grabbed one of Helenes as well-great job!!!
Be sure and visit I Brake for Stamps to see the new images on her site and hek out the original colletion she has some really ute winter sports bears that I had lots of fun doing! You an always connect with IBFS via the link button right over there <=========================================================================

2 comments:

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...