Saturday, September 8, 2012

Halloween projects by Monique

Monique sent me this adorable project using I HAVE A NEW TOOTH, my baby vampire and I just love it. This is the kind of projects that speak to me and show the versatility of digis... These could certainly make the perfect "happy first Halloween" gift for the right little guy!!! This is a great inspiration project!
Also from Monique a card using the pumpkin head with with a very crisp, original feel. I like the symmetry of this card framing the digi stamp design.
The striking cutouts behind the digi are done with a Dutch cut and emboss folder available HERE. Thanks Monique for these terrific projects.

4 comments:

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...