Sunday, September 9, 2012

Last Call Header Contest and 20% discount

I think I will change my header art with the seasons AND since I love my friends and digi users I will have a little contest to add your version of my designs to my header each quarter... I will be looking for Fall.Winter.christmas November 1, 2012 so colour up one of my digis that fits that season-from any year past or present and email me a 300dpi JPEG of just the image-not a card or a project I need just a coloured image of one of MY digis that fits the season... The winner will go on my header for 3 months and will win a $25.00 credit to my ETSY shoppe items-depending on how many entries there are I will award up to 3 runners up who will each get a 30 percent off code for my ETSY shoppe (one time use). I will also feature the winner and runners up in a blog post so everyone can enjoy the artwork. Please don't send Halloween I need Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years or Winter themed designs-Thanks! Sound like fun? rickstdennis@yahoo.com ALSO don't forget the special sale on my ETSY site just for Blog followers use the code HALLOWEEN2012special and you will get 20 percent off your order! This sale is good through September 15, 2012 and is for all catagories including new designs and Christmas...have fun!!! Several of you have taken advantage of this sale and grabbed some great new designs at great prices! I also have the two cat sheets on sale by special request for 15.00 (you get BOTH sheets)and you an add the ode and get 20% off as well!!! My new Pumpkin guy IcHABOD comes in two variations and you get BOTH for one low price! Be sure and get all the things you've been wanting by September 15 and YES you an go bak and use the disount every time you purchase thru Sept 15... Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...