Saturday, September 15, 2012

Isabella-a new series

I came up with the idea to do a series of digis based on my great niee Isabella beause it combines my love of fashion with a very unique little girl
This is a picture of her awhile back but you an see the fashion diva qualities that distinguis her from other children. I sent out the first installment of my series Isabella christmas Shopping to my EDT ladies and Nataliya was first to colour her up and reate a project...I think it's just lovely.
I think Nataliya did a remarkable job with her shading and gave the image great depth and sculpting. Her colours are traditional with a whimsical twist (like the pink Kitty)...
I will ppost Nataliya's supply list when I get it but she did say she used Glossy accents on the eyes and shoes to give them depth and "may have over done the glitter"-I find that last impossible how an one ever have enough sparkle??? I love the clean white of this card contrasted with the intricate colours in the image-I just find it very interesting and with a wonderful atmospheric feeling. I will be posting more of the Isabella series as the samples come in but I hope you will take a look at them over at Etsy-I have done designs all the way into spring...ENJOY!!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely! And I concur...one can never have enough sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW stunning creation, Shes such a cutie. The Real Isabelle looks like a pretty princess.

    Im with you, You can NEVER overdo Glitter!!! Love the stuff!! Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Digis are going to be wonderful! What great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your comments. Sometimes i think i am Glitter Queen. lol

    Rick your Isabella is very gorgeous little Girl. She is a STAR.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation and isabella is so cute

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...