Monday, September 17, 2012

Monique has her way with ALICE

Monique and I are both Alice fans-Disney's alice in wonderland-the original animated one not Tim Burton's was the very first tape I bought when I got my first Beta Max in the 70's-now that ages me... The tape was over 100.00usd but I had to have it-in those days you ould only buy some tapes when they went off rental wasn't like today when new films are availble in 10 minutes after you leave the theatre. Anyway, we were having a discussion over the weekend that I need to finish my Alice charecters in the Fairy Tale section of my ETSY shop---I actually added an Alice stamp today-here's the sample:
Meanwhile Monique has an inspiration and decides to ccreate an Alice for me so here is LUcY WANTS DOLLY as Alice looking for the white rabbit-so creative and fun!!!
Here is Moniques materials comments: the clock is Tim Holtz I used tumbled glass and vintage phote distress the clocks in the bg is a Kaiser craft clear background stamp, stamped with cobalt archival ink and I always use these pencils http://shop.rombouts.be/bruynzeel-kleurpotlood-basic-colour-36-potloden.html?ref=beslist
Really ool Monique-Thanks...

2 comments:

  1. WOAH shes scary, Love what Monique has done with her, Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous take on Alice - the real alternative to Disney. Well done Monique xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...