Friday, September 21, 2012

NEW EDT Member Linda Simpson

I am happy to annouce our newest EDT member Linda Simpson!

Linda joins 9 other designers in working on my designs, the new challenge blog, our facebook presence and all the other exciting new activites we are embarking on.

Welcome aboard Linda!

I still have 2 remining slots for members so if you would like to be a part of what I cansider to be the most unique DT on the web I hope you will submit an application to
rickstdennis@yahoo.com.

I would appreciate 3 images (jpegs) of your best work, a link to your blog (if you have one) and a little info about you...I am especially interested in people who are strong in challenge blogs and FACEBOOK.

Thanks

2 comments:

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...