Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New EDT member Monique van Dijk

I am so please to welcome Monique van Dijk from the Netherlands as our newest design team member!
These are some of the projects Monique submitted for the EDT call-the bottle immediatly caught my eye and I shared the projects with my current EDT members-we all agreed that this lady had some special skills!!!
I also love the ALICE clock-great job and a delightful project.
These are the pictures Monique sent me of a project I asked her to make...using MAE she created a tag-it has colour, texture and the photos are terrific-I love the diamonds scattered about... Welcome aboard Monique I so look forward to having you as a part of the most talented design team I know of!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Monique and to Rick for nabbing such a talent such as Monique. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Stunning work, love your creations they are brilliant, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the nice words Rick and Helen, blushing here

    awesome to be part of the EDT, big smile on my face!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...